Monday, September 23, 2013

Tuesday, 17 September

First students completed a self evaluation of the paper that was due today.

Students who turned in their essay wrote about:
How did I do?
What kind of feedback do I want?
Is there anything I'm not sure that I've done right?

Students who did not have their essay to turn in wrote about:
Students who did not have their essay were to turn in the following self-evaluation:
What's going on?
What is my plan to complete this assignment (being very specific)
Will I attend tutorial this Tuesday or this Wednesday?
What help do I need to be successful?

Class then turned to reading and analyzing an article called "How Carrots Won the Trojan War". Students worked in groups to present an analysis of how one of the following areas of knowledge was addressed in the article: Science; Health; Economics; Social Studies; Agriculture/ Horticulture; Cooking; "Idle Chat:"

No comments:

Post a Comment